For our client TVH, a global (family owned) company specialized in parts for forklifts, industrial vehicles, construction and agricultural machinery we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA to strengthen the HR team.
TVH is highly committed to further expanding its business across the EMEA region. To achieve our goals, we need talented people to join our organization.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA, you will:
- be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and carrying out the entire recruitment and selection process, in order to contribute to the optimum staffing of TVH in the EMEA region.
- attract, select and recruit amongst others sales, finance and HR talent in Belgium and in all other EMEA countries where TVH is active.
- have an intake meeting with your internal client for each recruitment assignment, draft the job description and select the appropriate recruitment channels.
- be responsible for all activities related to screening and selection of internal and external applications from active jobseekers and for headhunting passive jobseekers.
- prepare job offers and contract proposals and will ensure the further follow up with candidates until the contract is signed.
- plan and execute recruitment and employer branding campaigns to attract talent in the EMEA market and regularly evaluate and diversify sourcing methods.
- maintain the existing candidate database up to date, keep track of the required statistics and will keep the internal clients and candidates updated on the selection process.
- establish and manage strong relationships with and will act as an internal recruitment specialist towards the HR business partners and towards line management.
- closely follow-up developments and trends within your field, in order to maximize your expert knowledge.
- further develop your network in the EMEA market focusing amongst others on selecting external partners for talent acquisition, assessment centers etc.
You travel from time to time to meet with local management and local partners.
You will report to the Teamleader of the talent acquisition team and will have a dotted line to the HR Manager EMEA, who are both based in Waregem, Belgium.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field and you have minimum 5 years of solid experience in international talent acquisition within the EMEA region.
- You have a positive can-do mentality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are used to work autonomously and are stress-resistant.
- You like to set up and bring structure, are a teamplayer and have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of additional languages is a strong asset.
- You are willing to travel from time to time to meet local management, to participate in local job fairs and to meet local partners.
This is working at TVH:
- An exciting position in an international company with a people-centric company culture.
- The opportunity to play a pioneering role in the further expansion of TVH’s Compensation & Benefits policy in EMEA.
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Give me call on +32(0)474756520